BOMB MINT BHO from OG PROCESSING [HA]
THC 70.24% | CBD 0%
OGP's Bomb Mint is a blend of three strains, THC Bomb, THN Mint GSC, and Durban Poison. Equal parts THC Bomb and THN Mint GSC constitute ~80% of the total used, leaving Durban Poison at ~20%. Effects typically begin with a sativa-like cerebral jolt of creativity reminiscent of Durban Poison, despite the low quantity used. A mellow relaxation quickly follows, displaying Bomb Mint's hybrid qualities.
Cultivated by Toking Farms (Formerly WOW Family Farms)
Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. For use only by adults twenty-one years of age and older. Keep out of the reach of children.