Below are answers to common questions, you can also contact us by phone or email.
- We're open 7 days a week
- SALEM DISPENSARIES: 7am - 10pm
- Free delivery within Salem city limits Tuesday - Saturday 1:30 - 6 pm. There is a $40 minimum (plus tax for recreational).
- MONMOUTH DISPENSARY: 10am - 8pm Monday - Thursday / 10am - 10pm Friday - Sunday
- Start by selecting your one of our Salem or Monmouth Dispensaries, then add products to your cart. After checkout, we’ll receive notification and have your order ready and on-hold until close that day.
- You'll also receive an order confirmation
- Pre-order works great for specials to ensure the product you want is available when you come in!
- Pay with cash at the time of pickup.
- NEW: We deliver Tuesday - Saturday from 1:30 - 6 pm, within the Salem city limits ( does not include Keizer ), to a house or apartment.
- There is a $40 minimum ( plus tax for recreational )
- Start by choosing one of our Dispensaries. Add products to your cart, and select the delivery day and time ( between 1:30 and 6 pm ).
- For same day delivery, you must place your order prior to 5 pm.
- You’ll pay with cash at delivery, and need to show your state-issued photo ID.
- Medical marijuana patients also show your OMMP card.
- One delivery per day to the same address.
Shop Hawthorne Store - Marijuana Dispensary
Directions: 3410 HAWTHORNE AVE NE
Shop Commercial Store -Marijuana Dispensary
Directions: 3537 COMMERCIAL ST SE SUITE B
Shop Cross Store - Marijuana Dispensary
Directions: 1255 CROSS ST SE STE 150
- You do not have to create an account to order online for pickup and delivery. However, in order to receive medical benefits you will need to create a free medical account (see the following question).
- Account holders can view order history, and store delivery address and contact information for reorders
- The Medical Account allows individuals with a Medical Marijuana Card to purchase medical-only products. It also removes the state tax and increases the limits allowed when placing an order for in-store pickup or delivery.
- Select Account in the Menu to login or create a new account.
- When you create a new account you will be sent an email to accept and create a password.
- That’s it! From then on just log in to receive these medical benefits.
Exchanges and returns require a receipt and must take place at the OG Dispensary where the purchase was completed.